UK Airport Lounges
Ok To Travel may be your expert travel insurer for the over 65’s and those with existing medical conditions but we would also like to help you get value for money when it comes to those essential travel extras. We’ve teamed up with Holiday Extras to provide our customers with the best prices in UK airport lounges so you can relax in style before take off. You can use the booking form on this web page to choose from 38 lounges at 22 UK airports. Go on, treat yourself and book your pass today!
Benefits of an Airport Lounge
- Get away from the crowds and relax in a secluded VIP area
- Relax in a comfy lounge armchair for up to 3 hours before your flight
- Enjoy unlimited FREE drinks and snacks
- Unwind with complimentary magazines and newspapers
- Save money – by the time you’ve brought food, drinks, newspapers and magazines in the terminal, it could add up the amount you pay per person to enter the lounge
- Kick back and watch TV or enjoy the other entertainment facilities
- Some lounges have business facilities including wireless broadband so you can make the use of your waiting time
- Most lounges accept children and some even have gaming consoles to keep them occupied.
There is a great selection of airport lounges at Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted, Manchester, Glasgow and many, many more. If you’ve never used an airport lounge before, you don’t know what you are missing. Do a search today and pre-book you pass.